Date to Start: October 1st, 2014
Benefits and Compensation:
30-40k annually, Major Medical, progressive PTO, continuing education, 401k options. We provide a company smartphone, tablet and notebook. We have a fully stocked break area for snacks and drinks, XBox and generally silliness are expected. Absolute dedication to customer satisfaction is required. If you fail to understand that we are in the customer service business and technology is how we deliver that, do not apply.
Provide primary client support and be a “face” for the clients. Make client recommendations and provide solutions to the everyday problems. We are a located in Oklahoma City and serve clients all over the state.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle day to day service calls with clients
- Manage help desk to problem solve with clients
- Create tickets
- Install and maintain Windows networks
- Work with outside vendors to complete customer projects
- Deploy servers and workstations
- Install network cabling
- All other duties as assigned
- Sometimes direct “Black Shirts” when assigned on deployment
Qualifications / Experience Requirements:
- At least 3yrs of experience in a similar based position
- Previous project management experience a must
- Previous client management experience preferred
- A+ or practical equivalent
- MSCE or practical equivalent
- Server 2008/Server 2012 certified or Equivalent
- Google Docs deployment and training
- iOS support specialist training
- Ubuntu installation and desktop support
- Microsoft Active Directory certified or practical equivalent
- Network Design Theory
- Server Hardware design
- Wifi and network security best practices
- Penetration testing Exchange Certification
- Network design for WAN, MetroE, MPLS
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent communication, effective leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability work effectively with a wide variety of people and maintain composure under difficult circumstances.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to speak effectively with people at any level.
- This position will also require the ability to lead and train understudies within your team.
- Proven ability to efficiently multi-task and maintain a positive attitude in a fast paced environment.
- Able to Prioritize and coordinate staff projects and workload.
- Strong organizational ability and detailed oriented.
- Able to maintain confidential and proprietary information.
- Strong sense of customer service.
- Possesses a good understanding of general office and administrative procedures.
This is sedentary work that requires the following physical activities:
- Sitting or standing for long periods, walking, finger dexterity, feeling, repetitive motions, talking, hearing, and visual acuity including close vision
- Occasional lifting (up to 40 pounds of computer equipment or paper)
- May be required occasionally to stoop, kneel or crawl under a desk, stand on a ladder.
- Accommodation may be made for some of these physical demands for otherwise qualified individuals who require and request such accommodation
- Normal office environment
- Minimal noise level
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this position. These statements are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this position. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign job duties as required. This job description is not to be construed as a guaranteed contract of employment for a definite period of time.
Email resumes to email@example.com